1. Your Personal Data
a) your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you;
b) information about your use of the Site and its services, including cookies and IP address; and
c) your employment history and educational background.
2. Collection of Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We only process Personal Data that you voluntarily provide to us. We collect, use and disclose Personal Data of individuals for the following purposes:
- providing a user of our Site with all services of the Site and with ease of use of the Site;
- to process, implement and administer the requests or transactions of individuals relating to APB Foundation and/or Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) whether via the Site or otherwise;
- to respond to queries on volunteer opportunities whether via the Site or otherwise;
- to inform individuals of APB Foundation events where permissible under law or where an individual requests;
- to verify the identity of individuals;
- to respond to requests, queries or feedback relating to APB Foundation from any person; and
- to comply with requirements imposed by any law, rules, regulations, agreements or schemes imposed by any government regulators, law enforcement agencies, government authorities, dispute resolution or industry bodies or in connection with any investigations.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
4. Third-Party Sites
5. Withdrawal of Consent
Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or administer any contractual relationship in place.
6. Access and Correction of your Personal Data
You may request access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, but we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing your request. Please submit your request to our Data Protection Officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to proceed.
1. Cookies used on the Site
Functional cookies: Cookies used to enhance the user friendliness of the Site for visitors. The functional cookies of the Site that are stored by us on your computer only remain valid during your session on the Site.
Analytics cookies: we use Google Analytics cookies, with the purpose to analyze how visitors use the Site. We can then make improvements to the usability of the Site. Google only processes data obtained via the Site in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
Third party cookies: The Site may allow cookies of social plugins of several third parties. This enables a user to share content of the Site on certain social networks. These plugins also enhance the user friendliness of the Site. The (use of the) data collected by these third parties via the social plugins are exclusively determined by such third party as we cannot read these cookies (nor can these parties read the cookies of Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore)). For information regarding the third party cookies, please read the respective third party’s policies.
2. Changing your settings
By changing the settings in your web browser, you can establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer. By changing settings, you can also establish that your browser does not accept cookies from this Site. However, if your browser does not accept cookies from this Site, you may not be able to access or use all features of this Site.
(Version dated 22 June 2016)